Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cupcakes and Delicious Foods!

So I am already missing days on this blogging challenge, so I'm doing a two-for today! I started weight watchers again last night, so hopefully things will be looking healthier and more point friendly around me, but that's not always the case. I stopped at one of the coffee places around campus today and I'm in line to get my green tea (healthy right?!) and I notice a cupcake starring right at me... And then i notice it is red velvet.... And then I see the chocolate croissant there, and the blueberry streusel muffin. And my mouth starts watering. At the meeting last night we talked about anchors, and having something that reminds you of your goals. This is the moment when I thought "I have about 9 weeks until memorial day weekend... and I need to look hot!" So I got my green tea and left. I am happy I was able to make this decision and so far it has been fairly easy... Let's hope it stays that way!!

I traded this:

For this:

Yayyyyy for healthy choices!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Fourbucks...er, Starbucks has some tempting goodies, don't they? I am fortunate to be able to eat anything, anywhere and at anytime and not gain an ounce. Cupcakes, yum. It makes me want one of 'em or perhaps a Krispy Kreme donut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's hard but you will do it :D
    love green tea :) so delicious but cupcakes as well :'(

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet
    http://ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/womens-clothing/c-115/

    ReplyDelete